How many courses has Linux Trainer created?
Linux Trainer has created 17 digital courses and has taught a total of 20,720 students online. We found 1,733 reviews with an average rating of 4.1.
How often does Linux Trainer update their courses?
We found that the last course update was in September 2021.
How much do Linux Trainer’s courses cost?
Courses cost between $14.99 and $17.99.
Are there coupons or discounts for Linux Trainer’s courses?
You can check the latest prices for all of Linux Trainer’s courses here.
Can I download Linux Trainer’s courses?
Yes, after you purchase courses on Udemy, you can download them to your devices so you can learn offline.
I have been working on Linux for more than 7 years. I have seen many people still lack their skills on Linux. So, i am working on courses for Linux which will make them Learn Linux in an easy way. The agenda of my courses will be more practical and less theoretical. Show more examples and you will easily grab the concepts.
Order of Learning
1. Learn Linux User Space Debugging
2. Learn Linux Kernel Programming
3. Character Device Drivers in Deep
4. Memory management in Linux Kernel
5. Synchronization in Linux Kernel Programming
6. Linux Kernel Development Model and Compilation
7. Linux Device Drivers – Communicating with Hardware
8. Interrupts and Bottom Halves in Linux Kernel
9. System calls in deep
10. Timing Subsystem in deep
11. Embedded Linux using Yocto
12. Embedded Linux using Yocto Part 2
13. Embedded Linux using Yocto Part 3
14. Embedded Linux using Yocto Part 4
15. Testing Linux Kernel
16. Debugging Linux kernel in deep – Part 1
17. Debugging Linux kernel in deep – Part 2