This course is perfect for beginners. All clauses explained in step by step with easy concepts & explanation. Even fresher’s will implement ISO 14001:2015 without any struggles.
Course contains 10 section.
•This section clearly explain the fundamentals of ISO 14001:2015
•History of ISO 14001:2015 discussed with creative picture.
•Structure & Layout of this section will give you clear idea about core concept
Requirements of Environmental management system has explained in brief
Quiz program at the end of this section may easily recall the discussed points
•The interested parties that are relevant to the environmental management system;
•The relevant needs and expectations (i.e. requirements) of these interested parties;
•Which of these needs and expectations become its compliance obligations.
Leadership qualities for the management has discussed in a flowchart.
•Important terms in ISO 14001:2015 has explained in this section. Such as, Environmental aspects & Environmental Impacts etc.,
•Risks and opportunities are also explained in this section & it can be related to environmental aspects, compliance obligations, other issues or other needs and expectations of interested parties.
• Determining the resources needed for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the environmental management system.
•Training needs associated with its environmental aspects and its environmental management system
•Documented information required by this International Standard
New requirements of ISO 14001:2015 has been discussed.
Following points are included in this section,
•Measuring and evaluating your EMS
•Evaluate the effectiveness of the implemented EMS
•Overview of an internal audit
•Objectives of management review etc.,
After completing this section, students will be able to understand the purpose of Environmental Management system, Nonconformance, Corrective and Preventive Action.
This course contains 5 Quiz program. For an example, quiz program on history of ISO 14001:2015 framed with following type,
1. Who published the world first standard related to Environmental management system?
2. In which year BS 7750 Environmental management system published?
3. What is the first version of ISO related Environment management system ?
4. In Which year ISO published second revision of environment management system?
5. What is the latest version of ISO related to environment management system?
Finally I am 100% sure, this course will make you success a lot.
Best of luck