Make yogurt and run a profitable business – from your home!
Yogurt production is not capital intensive, making it a profitable business venture.
The main reasons you should consider yogurt making as your next business venture are:
• Yogurt production is not capital intensive.
• You do not need ample space, and yogurt production can be done in your kitchen.
• The equipment required for the process is readily available.
• The raw materials or ingredients needed are readily available, and most are inexpensive.
What will you learn?
•Equipment & ingredients needed to begin
What are the essential equipment and ingredients needed to make yogurt?
• Mixing the ingredients and adding culture
How do you mix the ingredients, and at what stage do you add the yogurt culture?
•Incubation and flavouring
How do you carry out the incubation process?
•Packaging, marketing and economic analysis
Learn how to package, market and understand the economic aspects involved
2. The Basics of Yogurt Production
3. Mixing the Ingredients x 2
4. Adding Culture & Incubation
6. Packaging the Yogurt
7. Marketing & Cost Analysis
8. Production Hygiene
“Although I am yet to take any course on real Agriculture, I so much enjoyed the Yogurt and Ice Cream Production. It was worth more than the fee I paid. I thank God I could take the courses. I can assure you that I can now start my yogurt and ice cream production in my country, Nigeria. Thank you so much Elengo, for this wonderful opportunity.”