Let’s relax, enjoy and learn something new.
Join me to explore the wonder of Watercolour painting. As an Artist & Yoga Teacher, I guide us through watercolour painting techniques, Pranayama (breathing exercises) & meditation.
Two things that are wonderful for your wellbeing, Art and Yoga come together in one mini tutorial. In this session we are inspired by Forget Me Nots. Forget Me Nots represent true love and treasured memories.
In this workshop we will explore:
- Brusho watercolour ink
- Meditation that encourages us to connect to our creativity and quieten our ‘inner critic’
- Breathing techniques that will help you relax and declutter your mind
- Linking our breath with your brush
- Letting go of perfection and trusting the process
- Our intentions, setting out to create rather then focusing on the end result
- Making mistakes, allowing for those ‘beautiful oops’ moments to come through
This workshop is for you if you:
- Think your art would benefit from some guidance
- Are in search of fresh inspiration and finding more flow
- Would like to learn/explore how to use watercolours
- Believe there isn’t a creative bone in your body, I believe there is!
- Would like to let go of thoughts of self judgment
- Want to create time to nourish your physical and mental wellbeing
All levels of creative experience are welcome. Whether you are a practicing artist seeking fresh inspiration and flow or are curious to tap into the abundance of creativity that already resides within you.
You may want to dress for a little mess, Brusho are a highly pigmented watercolour and may temporarily stain your fingers (mine are a nice shade of blue most of the time!) and will mark your clothing.
Lisa (I work under my Nan’s name, Iris Hill, as a tribute to her)