This course is the first in a series of courses that will cover the VCE Biology Unit 4 content.
In this course you will be taught:
– The effects of gene follow and genetic drift on a population including the bottleneck and founder effects
– The different types of point and block mutations
– The different types of chromosomal abnormalities including trisomy and monosomy
– The process of natural selection and evolution
Each video includes
– Colourful, easy to follow diagrams
– Good tempo of explanations
– Summary dot points
– Summary slide at the end of the course
For less than the price of a weekly tutor you can have a detailed explanation of all the VCE Biology Unit 4 content. This content can also be used to revise by going back through the short lectures to find particular topics you’re not confident with and relistening to them. The summary video and slide are also useful for a quick brush up before an assessment.
I really enjoy teaching Biology and breaking down what can seem like difficult concepts into simple explanations. I also like to give helpful memory tools along the way and relatable examples. I look forward to making your journey through biology easier by providing a fresh perspective on the topic. I hope to see you in my courses soon. Cheers, Allison.