“VB.NET For Beginners : Learn VB.NET Programming From Scratch” is designed for those who have no previous experience in computer programming or coding. This course aims to teach programming at a steady pace with straightforward explanations so that you are not left with a thousand questions. Topics are explained in plain English and with the necessary depth, enabling you to piece everything together with ease.
Recommended continuing course
• Learn VB.NET (Access) by Creating Product Management System (Build CRUD Application)
Note: You can search from the instructor’s profile.
The course suggested above is for those looking to further their programming. Details such as:
– Designing forms and implementing controls.
– Using a module for storing central commands to run the entire program.
– Writing Visual Basic .NET commands to connect to an Access database.
– Simple Data Binding and Complex Data Binding in Windows Forms.
– Writing commands for verifying user input for the accuracy of the data.
– Converting data from TextBox, ComboBox and Checkbox controls to match the data type in the database.
– Writing commands to check for blank values and set default values automatically before saving to database.
– Writing SQL statements for CRUD operations (Create, Read, Update and Delete).
– Writing central procedures for fetching and searching in one place.
The knowledge that learners gain from this course can be applied to other databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc., where the instructor has already completed some of the courses. Students can find those courses from the teacher’s profile.
I hope to see you in the class,
Thank you very much.