They will tell you that the intuition is enough, or that you should just learn cards descriptions and you are ready. The best option for us, only slightly weird souls, is to start with the basics, your intuition will follow. Everything you need is here. You are the master of your body, mind and soul, you will decide what is the best for you! Tarot reading is so fun, you will enjoy it. You will learn so much about people and be grateful to the tarot for entering your life. You are a born tarot reader.
There are no strict rules in interpreting tarot symbols. In the beginning, you will rely more on imagination and assumptions, and later, with your work and experience, you will refine your intuition and develop true clairvoyance.
If you start studying and memorizing all the cards, it can be challenging to learn, so I will share with you the easier way to understand the meaning and read like a pro.
After a little bit of experience you will have impression that someone is literally showing you exactly where to look and what is the meaning, not only of a single card, but rather the context together with the other cards in their environment.
In this course you will learn about the following:
– Important data about the history of tarot
– The rituals connected with tarot reading
– How to boost your self-confidence
– Tarot layouts and the most popular one
– Repeating cards and their meaning
– Reversed cards and their meaning
– Time according to Tarot, or as I say: let me see when exactly your wish will come true
– Tarot cards, including major arcana, minor arcana, connection between zodiac signs and tarot, court cards and detailed description of each card meaning
– The details each good Tarot reader should pay attention to
– A reading example
– Few additional important details and one exercise for you to practice your first reading
– There are cheat sheets to help you enjoy your smooth ride