Trigonometry is a very useful topic. Be it a competitive Exam or dealing with many industry, knowing trigonometry helps us simplify a lot of things.
Trigonometry is a combination of concepts and Identities. When it comes to rigorous problem solving we must be knowing a lot of identities and strategies in order to solve fast. We need to not only remember the proof of identities but also we should know how and when to use them. This course is a shortcut remedy to build your problem Solving skills in Trigonometry. Set of problem covered as examples are going to make you strong in Problem Solving.
I have divided this Course into 8 sections and lectures inside each sections. Each lecture will teach you concepts, give you short formula and tricks to tackle difficult problems, followed by examples on those concepts. I have made sure that my approach is problem solving and not jargon. Following are the sections
1) Introduction to trigonometry: This Section will Include Angle in a Sector, Area and Perimeter of a sector, Trigonometric Ratios, Unit circle and Trigonometric Identities
2) Sum Angle formula and its aftermath: This Section will include Sum Angle Formula, Factorization and Defactorization Formula, Multiple and Sub Multiple angle formula along with their proofs and a Problem Solving session to master these.
3) Range of Trigonometric Functions: We will cover Range of different types of trigonometric functions
4) Trigonometric Series, Conditional Identities and Inequalities
5) Trigonometric Equations and Inequations
Each Section will have a set of video lectures followed by problems based on what is being taught in the section. Attempting
I have covered Assignment as well to practice. Any doubts regarding the course can be asked in Q&A.
I hope you enjoy the course,
All the best