This course was last updated on 5/2022.
We analyzed factors such as the rating (4.2/5) and the ratio between the number of reviews and the number of students, which is a great signal of student commitment.
✓ How To Find Setups Today, Make Money Tomorrow
✓ How To Trade The Inside Bar Pattern For Consistent Returns
✓ How To Profitably Trade Any Liquid Market That Can Be Charted
✓ How To Effectively Control Risk With The Proper Technical Tools
✓ How To Use Included Logic To Program Scanners To Locate Setups
✓ How To Tactically Trade Markets Which Are Moving And Profitable
✓ How To Effectively Manage Trades Using Market Dynamics And Technical Tools
• This course teaches the student how to tactically trade a specific, recurring chart pattern. Basic chart analysis experience is required
• Proper chart tools are required. The most effective and necessary tools will be discussed in detail in the CHART TOOLS lecture. Instructor available for suggestions
• Success is achieved the fastest when students are able to quick-scan the market for objective patterns while developing intuitive skills. Students should consider having access to an analysis platform that is capable of scanning a securities database for specific patterns. However, this is not necessary to learn the method. Instructor available for suggestions
• The course details a specific layout and scanning strategy using the TC2000 analysis platform. This is not necessary to learn the method and master the setup. The course discloses all the logic necessary for configuring a layout on any platform that has the required tools
• Students should have a basic understanding of technical analysis and technical tools
• Scan script logic included for TC2000 and THINKORSWIM (TOS) platforms. Logic may be adapted to any analysis platform that has proper tools and a securities database
• Delayed (15-20 minute) quotes/charts are acceptable for daily (24-hour) and weekly intervals. Real-time quotes/charts are required for shorter (intra-day) intervals. Instructor available for suggestions
• A brokerage account is not required in order to learn how to trade profitably. A simulator may be used and is suggested to achieve consistency
• Students who achieve consistency will need a brokerage account to place trades. A minimum 2,500 USD margin account is suggested for equities (a lower balance is acceptable for Forex accounts). Instructor available for recommendations
• A 25,000 USD minimum account balance (SEC Pattern Day Trader Rule) will be required for U.S. accounts engaged in short-interval (day) trading
• This is a ‘bread-and-butter’ strategy for profiting from low-risk, high-probability technical entries on any chart interval. The ideal student should be interested in technical price-action analysis
• The ideal student should be willing to commit to creating a simple analysis procedure and testing the system to ensure they are consistently profitable prior to taking real trades
• This course is not ideal for students who do not have basic chart analysis experience or those unfamiliar with technical analysis
• Existing traders who are frustrated with mediocre systems who cannot achieve consistency will find this course indispensible for generating consistent profit and honing advanced trading skills
• Short-term traders, day-traders and scalpers will learn how to achieve immediate profits in the first 1-3 intervals to reduce risk and increase win rates
• Traders and investors in search of a comprehensive strategy for consistent profit should enroll in this course
The course costs $14.99. And currently there is a 82% discount on the original price of the course, which was $84.99. So you save $70 if you enroll the course now.
YES, Trading Inside Bars – Master 1 Easy Pattern To Be Successful has a 30-day money back guarantee. The 30-day refund policy is designed to allow students to study without risk.
Frank Bunn has created 8 courses that got 4,121 reviews which are generally positive. Frank Bunn has taught 26,223 students and received a 4.3 average review out of 4,121 reviews. Depending on the information available, Frank Bunn is a TRUSTED instructor.
My goal is YOUR success.
If you are like many Udemy students I work with, you have taken numerous courses about trading. And you still might not feel like you are making much progress.
That is because knowledge about trading and strategies does not always result in success; understanding a method or trading system does not necessarily make you a trader.
It may be that you just haven’t learned how to trade – how to manage risk and random outcomes.
Most courses teach strategy and little else. Strategy is only useful if you understand the mechanics of price and how to interpret Market Dynamics (expansion and contraction) in a price chart.
All of my courses not only teach key market dynamics and how to exploit price movement for profit, but they also teach you HOW TO TRADE.
Each one of my courses is a unique, valuable trading system – a tested, proven method you can put to work immediately to consistently trade any security that can be charted. Why spend a ton of time learning to do this on your own?
I work with traders of all skill levels, responding to all curriculum-related questions and forum posts promptly. If you are serious about trading for consistent profit you need to work with me directly.
I am a probabilistic screen trader. I began trading in 1996, focusing on mechanical trading systems and software based tools. While training traders for the expansion of my business, I noticed that certain traders exhibit profound intuitive capabilities and inherent pattern recognition skills.
Over the last decade, I have developed a mechanical-intuitive paradigm which forms the basis of my trading models. The trader becomes the ‘system’, intuitively selecting low-risk, high-probability trades within the framework of the mechanism.
Once mastered, these pattern recognition skills enable the trader to achieve high profit factors and robust reward/risk ratios over moderately-sized trade samples. Whereas intuitive trade management is the best solution for random outcomes, the trader does not require the unrealistic, excessive sample size endemic to most statistical arbitrage models.
I am an empiricist and continue my research and development with emphasis on viable, probabilistic trading models employing the most advanced software tools available.