Are you looking to prepare yourself for the (ISC)2 CISSP Certification exam? Did you know the average annual salary for CISSP certification holders is $138,647 per year*?
This practice test course is designed to help prepare you for the CISSP exam. The exam vouchers cost $749***, so the more you practice, the better prepared you’ll be to pass the exam the first time.
Practicing the same questions over and over isn’t helpful because you’ll quickly begin to memorize the test questions and answers. The best way to prepare is to practice as many DIFFERENT questions as possible.
Not sure which practice test course to choose? Check out our features and benefits:
FEATURES & BENEFITS
3 FULL practice tests, 529 total questions
– More practice for studying, 50% more than the leading competitor on Udemy
175-question, 90-minute exam, 3-hour time limit to take the exam, passing grade of 85, domains weighted like the exam
– Practice like the real CISSP exam
Wrong answers linked to the domain they came from
– Targeted studying, don’t waste time studying for topics you already know
Pause or stop the exam whenever you like
– Practice on your own time, at your own pace
Detailed explanation of answer
– Better understanding of the content, also understand why the wrong answers are incorrect
Exam questions written by a panel of experienced test writers**
– Know you’re getting relevant, well-written exam questions that mimic the real exam
– Udemy’s courses all have lifetime access, so use this practice test to brush up on your CISSP skills whenever you like
– Security and Risk Management (15%)
– Asset Security (10%)
– Security Architecture and Engineering (13%)
– Communication and Network Security (13%)
– Identity and Access Management (IAM) (13%)
– Security Assessment and Testing (12%)
– Security Operations (13%)
– Software Development Security (11%)
IS THE CISSP EXAM RIGHT FOR YOU?
According to the (ISC)2 website, the answer is yes if you:
– “Are an experienced, high-achieving information security professional.
– Are involved in designing, developing and managing the overall security posture of an organization, from cybersecurity strategy to hands-on implementation.
– Want to gain more respect from your peers and boss, while you strengthen your skills and confidence as a security professional.
– Appreciate a challenge and want to feel the exhilaration of passing this rigorous exam and joining our elite community.
– Need a certification that is DoD 8570 approved. (It’s listed in the categories: IAT Level III, IAM Level II, IAM Level III, IASAE I, and IASAE II.)
THE CISSP IS IDEAL FOR THOSE WORKING IN SUCH ROLES AS:
– Security Consultant
– Security Analyst
– Security Manager
– Security Auditor
– Security Architect
– IT Director/Manager
– Director of Security
– Network Architect
– Security Systems Engineer
– Chief Information Security Officer***”
*Source: Global Knowledge 2020 IT Skills and Salary Report
**Practice test questions are drawn from the
CISSP® All-in-One Exam Guide, Ninth Edition
***Source: isc2 .org