My name is Alison.
I’m an analytical person with a science background, that has a passion for complex problem solving. I have a PhD in Science and I currently work as a Software Developer.
I’m here to teach you Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Programming.
I present my courses in a clear, logical and structured way. For every topic, I also include an example or exercise to make sure that it is clear and easy to understand.
Please send me your feedback and let me know if you have any comments, questions or suggestions. I may be able to prepare a course that interests you.
In this specific course we will learn various concepts about the tools that we use for programming
1) First, we will introduce what is the software development life cycle (SDLC) and its steps
2) Afterwards, we will explain how we plan and track software development tasks as well as the tools used for this purpose
3) Then we will introduce what are programming languages, what is the objective of programming and what are front-end, back-end and full-stack software developers
4) We will learn what are repositories and how we use version control and branches
5) Then, we will see what are the integrated development environments to write the code
6) Next, we will learn what is Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), what are software development environments and what tools we use to deploy our code
7) Finally, I will show you how we can monitor our code
I hope you enjoy this course, find it easy and learn a lot with me
Good luck and see you soon