Starting where Part 1 left off…
Time Is Money… Bending Space and Time
There are only 24 hours in a day, 7 days in a week and 365 days in a year. Or is there? Private Investigators are usually sole-practitioners and must have a combination of enough billable services (usually in hours) – and run a business – all in the same 168 hours each week. Private Investigators rarely have a 40-hour week, weekends and holidays off – or even paid holidays and vacations. Business is often also pleasure, and running a business can be another 10 or 20 hours a week. We cannot add more hours to a day – we all get the same. Even if we could – do you really want to?
No! Work smarter, not harder. Its not lazy – its efficiency. Do more – or at least the same – in less time.
· Learning from non-traditional and outside-the-box sources
· Develop strategies to charge and earn for the value of your services in time, experience, skills, and abilities
· Strategies to create more time and direct earnings potential
· Resources and helpful tips to increasing productivity and efficiency
· Better and more efficient email, text, faxing, and phone communications
· Social media and other distractions, pearls and pitfalls
· Pearls and pitfalls in billing strategies
There are two parts to this course – the basics and applying the basics to better productivity. This course is designed for the new and veteran private investigators looking to improve their time management, use of technology resources, and increase profit while creating more time.
Disclosure: when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Time is Money (Part 2 of 2)
Bending Space and Time to develop strategies to charge and earn for the value of your services in time and experience.
Created by Associates In Forensic Investigations Beers
Top Time Management courses:
CourseMarks Score® helps students to find the best classes. We aggregate 18 factors, including freshness, student feedback and content diversity.
Course content can become outdated quite quickly. After analysing 71,530 courses, we found that the highest rated courses are updated every year. If a course has not been updated for more than 2 years, you should carefully evaluate the course before enrolling.
New courses are hard to evaluate because there are no or just a few student ratings, but Student Feedback Score helps you find great courses even with fewer reviews.
The top online course contains a detailed description of the course, what you will learn and also a detailed description about the instructor.
Tests, exercises, articles and other resources help students to better understand and deepen their understanding of the topic.
This course contains:
Table of contents
Starting where Part 1 left off…
• It is helpful to know the laws and regulations of investigations, licensing and records in your area.There are no prerequisites or quizzes. This is designed for the interested, new or veteran investigator.
You will learn
✓ Develop strategies to charge and earn for the value of your services in time, experience, skills, and abilities
✓ Strategies to create more time and direct earnings potential
✓ Resources and helpful tips to increasing productivity and efficiency
✓ Better and more efficient email, text, faxing, and phone communications
✓ Social media and other distractions, pearls and pitfalls
✓ Pearls and pitfalls in billing strategies