Welcome to this Tibetan bowl sound healing therapy course. In this training, you will learn how to work one-on-one with clients using metal bowls. Not only will you learn how to play the bowls, but you will also learn the science behind sound healing. Why do people get emotional? Why do people feel like they’re floating around the room? When it comes to sound healing, it is so much more than just hitting a bowl; it’s about what’s happening behind the scenes and how we can connect to it to REALLY help people. This is in-depth training showing you how you can become a sound therapist and start working one-on-one with clients.
Who is this course for?
Do you want to start a new career in sound healing? Maybe you want to try something new? Or perhaps you’ve experienced a private treatment before, and you had a shift, but now you want to learn how to do it yourself. Whatever the reason for learning this beautiful, magical, sound therapy journey, you will find it all in this fantastic course. Ali has been leading sound bowl training’s throughout Thailand and online for many years; he has worked privately with 100’s of clients and in this course, he will teach you how to do the same.
In this training, you will learn how to work with clients one-on-one using metal bowls. here are a few things that you will learn:
– We will learn about metal bowls (Tibetan Bowls), how they are made, and the different types of bowls available on the market.
– What to look for when buying the bowls.
– The difference between factory & handmade bowls.
– The different Brainwave States.
– Using Binaural Beats.
– Dr Emoto’s research on water.
– The Benefits of sound healing.
– The Power of Intention and why it is so important.
– How sound healing can heal blood cells.
– Chakras and how to use them practically.
Next, you will learn how to use the bowls:
– How to use different types of mallets.
– How To play the bowls on the outside.
– How to hit the bowls.
– How to listen to the bowls
Next, you will learn some amazing on and off-body techniques such as:
– Brainwave/mind detox technique.
– Foot massage technique.
– Hand Massage technique.
– Spine & back massage technique (good for shoulder pain).
– Big bowl on back technique.
– Stomach & chest big bowl technique.
– Working with joints technique.
– Working off body Aura technique.
– Creating a 1-hour treatment
– And much more…
We will then discuss topics such as:
– Preparation of bowls & room before the client arrive.
– Listening to clients and finding out how to make an assessment of the client’s needs.
– Talking with clients.
– Getting the client relaxed.
– End of the treatment and how to bring the client back.
– How to listen and respond to the client’s experience, Common things that come up during a treatment
– Where to get work
– How to create self-love
– How to lead a sound bath
– How to set up your space
– How to clean the bowls and your space
– Working with clients
– And much more…
This is in-depth training, teaching you absolutely everything you need to know about becoming a sound healing therapist using the power of the metal bowls. This is the most in-depth course on Udemy about this topic.
Sound Therapy is becoming very popular and offers you many work opportunities, from creating your sound baths or working for other yoga studios, 5-star resorts, or even starting your own practice.
This is different from other sound healing training because Ali makes it a fun, exciting, crazy journey course. His style of teaching is very upbeat and exciting.