Discover why taking the time to cover the right ground in a new patient consultation is your key to treatment acceptance.
All too often in today’s practices, dentists rush through an explanation about what the patient needs and then quickly try to convince them to have treatment. This rarely works and when it does, patients report doing the treatment because they felt pressured and they rarely return due to the high-pressure sales.
When patients have all of their treatment and payment options discussed in detail and without any pressure to proceed, they develop trust and are more likely to move forward with treatment because they want to and not because they were pressured. This results in lifelong patients who choose treatment and it takes the dentist and their team out of the “sales” position.
● We’ll cover all the steps for the new patient consultation just as it’s done in our insurance free/fee-for-service office
● Learn why taking the time to sit down, face-to-face with your patients and have a meaningful discussion is key for developing a relationship, which is crucial in a fee-for-service practice.
● Learn how to take excellent clinical photos and how to use them effectively for co-discovery
● Learn and understand the importance of personality mirroring and how it can be a crucial tool for treatment planning and presentation.
● Learn how to use zero-pressure to put your patients at ease, gain their trust and achieve greater treatment acceptance.
What is primarily taught in your course?
The steps to a successful new patient consultation in a fee-for-service dental practice.