This course was last updated on 7/2021.
We analyzed factors such as the rating (4.5/5) and the ratio between the number of reviews and the number of students, which is a great signal of student commitment.
✓ An advanced practical skillset in defeating all online threats – advanced hackers, trackers, malware and all Internet nastiness including mitigating government spying and mass surveillance.
✓ Start a career in cyber security. Become a cyber security specialist.
✓ The very latest up-to-date information and methods.
✓ We cover operating system security, privacy, and patching – On Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, MacOS and Linux.
✓ Explore the threat landscape – Darknets, dark markets, zero day vulnerabilities, exploit kits, malware, phishing and much more.
✓ You will master encryption in an easy to follow crash course.
✓ Go in-depth into security through physical and virtual isolation and compartmentalization. Covering sandboxes, application isolation, virtual machines, Whonix and Qubes OS.
✓ You will learn about nation state secret tracking and hacking infrastructure.
✓ A certificate of completion is available signed by the instructor Nathan House so CPE credits can be claimed. An off-site sign-up is required to provide your details for this optional certificate.
• A basic understanding of using operating systems, networks, and the Internet. Be able to download and install software. A willingness to learn.Please note this is Volume 1 of 4 of the complete course. After the completion of all 4 volumes, you will know more than 80% of security professionals, government and law enforcement agents and even expert hackers about maintaining security, privacy, and anonymity.
• This course is for anyone who wants to become an expert in security, privacy, and anonymity. This volume covers the required foundation building blocks of that skillset.
• For anyone who would love to gain a practical skillset in mitigating the risk from, malware, Trojans, hackers, tracker, cyber criminals and all online threats.
• This course is for anyone who wants to keep their precious files, emails, accounts and personal information out of the hands of the bad guys.
• For beginners and intermediate Internet users who are interested in security, safety, and privacy.
• For those who want privacy and anonymity online from hackers, corporations and governments.
• This course is designed for personal and home Internet security, privacy, and anonymity. Most of the topics apply in the same way to a business, but the course is delivered as if to an individual for personal Internet security, privacy and anonymity.
The course costs $17.99. And currently there is a 82% discount on the original price of the course, which was $99.99. So you save $82 if you enroll the course now.
The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed!
has a 30-day money back guarantee. The 30-day refund policy is designed to allow students to study without risk.
Nathan House has created 7 courses that got 60,527 reviews which are generally positive. Nathan House has taught 263,827 students and received a 4.5 average review out of 60,527 reviews. Depending on the information available, Nathan House is a TRUSTED instructor.
Leading Cyber Security Expert
Winner of the AI “Cyber Security Educator of the Year 2020” award.
Nathan has over 24 years experience in cyber security where I have advised some of largest companies in the world, assuring security on multi-million and multi-billion pound projects. He is the CEO of Station X a cyber security consultancy. More recently he acted as the lead security consultant on a number of the UKs mobile banking and payment solutions helping secure to date over £71Bn in transactions.
My clients have included; BP, ExxonMobil, Shell, Vodafone, VISA, T-mobile, GSK, COOP Banking Group, Royal Bank of Scotland, Natwest, Yorkshire bank, BG Group, BT, London 2012.
Over the years he have spoken at a number of security conferences, developed free security tools, and discovered serious security vulnerabilities in leading applications.
Qualifications and education
★ BSc. (Hons) Computing ‘Networks & Communication’ 1st Class Honors
★ SCF : SABSA Chartered Architect Foundation
★ CISSP : Certified Information Systems Security Professional
★ CISA : Certified Information Systems Auditor
★ CISM : Certified Information Security Manager
★ ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor
★ CEH : Certified Ethical Hacker
★ OSCP : Offensive Security Certified Professional