This course is designed to provide a full overview of computer networking. We’ll cover everything from the fundamentals of modern networking technologies and protocols to an overview of the cloud to practical applications and network troubleshooting.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
● describe computer networks in terms of a five-layer model
● understand all of the standard protocols involved with TCP/IP communications
● grasp powerful network troubleshooting tools and techniques
● learn network services like DNS and DHCP that help make computer networks run
● understand cloud computing, everything as a service, and cloud storage