This short course will show you a step-by-step process for solving virtually any problem. Solve TWO problems AS you learn to use the process and go though the course. This process is designed to help you create win-win outcomes. Apply “The 180” to personal issues such as increasing your income, to work issues – such as overly heavy workload, dealing with difficult people, challenging bosses, bullying, and even to family issues.
You can start using the process immediately during the workshop. We need to understand what gets in the way of us solving problems and what to do about that. The course will take you through:
1. Why we often get stressed out when solving problems and how stress negatively affects our ability to solve problems and what to do about it,
2. An introduction to the 5-step process – how it works,
3. Details of the process – the steps to take and how to take them,
4. An example worksheet to compare to and see how the process is used,
5. What NOT to do. Learn what to avoid when trying to solve problems.
6. Solving your problem – go through The 180 Process with your problem and,
7. Tips to help you succeed.
The 180 Process is an easy business and personal opportunity strategy process that you can use to not only solve your problems but create new, practical and exciting opportunities. It not only resolves conflict by creating a win-win but is also an innovation creation process that has helped many workshop participants deal effectively with personal and people issues.