Teaching English Online Using Video Without Losing The Offline Classroom Dynamic and Being A Slave To Complicated Technology
Before We Start…
• I’m guessing for a lot of you this is probably not the first course you’re interested when it comes to teaching online. I just want to say that if you’ve failed at this before, it’s not your fault. There’s a lot of information out there and it can be confusing. Many times that information overload keeps you from success.
• If you’ve been concerned in the past that you just can’t succeed with teaching English online, I want to put those fears to rest. You can do this. You just need the right person to explain it to you.
• The big companies want you to think you need a lot of experience or some fancy equipment to be successful.
• I’m here to tell you they’re wrong. They have their own reasons for wanting you to think that, but it’s not true.
• If you’ve ever thought that the big English companies want you to fail, that they want you out, you’re probably right. They don’t benefit from you succeeding and wanting to go to the next level. They want to force you to stay a cog in their machine.
• The difference with us is that we actually care about your success and truly want you to make your dreams come true.
• So that’s what we’re here for. I know you have a dream to make a difference and an impact and I want to show you how to make it happen in the next few minutes.
This is crucial for you to know:
• The ONLY WAY to continue to thrive on your own and take your English learning to the next level is to learn how to teach online.
• The only want to learn how to teach online is to remove the things that are holding you back and focusing on the ones that shoot you up to where you want to go.
Why I Created This Course:
• After teaching for a few years, I had become quite good at it.
• I knew how to reach virtually all situations in class and help them make improvements
• Then one day, I got stumped.
• I was asked to run a training about how to teach English online.
• At first I was hesitant
• Then I was scared.
• Then I figured out I had no idea how to deal with this.
• It was strange to say the very least
• In all the lessons I’d given, students worked in groups together.
• They had real interactions
• I could see what they were thinking and if they were understanding
However, I realized it was the way forward…
• This was a few years ago, and I quickly realized that it was the way forward.
• It was an adapt or die situation.
So I made a decision…
• I decided to learn all that was needed to become good at online teaching.
• I tried and tested different systems.
• I tested what I learned online with students and got their feedback.
• It was a long process, filled with trial and error.
• But it eventually started to bear fruit and I started realizing that it was a great way forward.
And that is what I want to show you today…
Part 1: Using videos to teach English online
• We’ll speak about:
• How to use Online teaching to your advantage
• The differences between online and offline and how to prosper
• Student participation and disruptions – dealing with these two connected areas
• YouTube as a tool for videos – The wealth of knowledge available and how to use it
• Video activities to give to students – These can make or break your lesson
• The Six Factors – How to choose videos that make your lesson shine
Who is this for?
• For those who are beginners, you’ll get to see how to teach English online using video in the best possible manner.
• For more experienced teachers, you’ll get a better understanding of why this works and how to go to the next level.
With this, you’ll be:
• Able to transition to successfully teach English online and making your students life better
• Get rid of the unnecessary complications needed to make the switch because you’ll be able to model what I did, saving you time and frustration in the process.
• This will save you months, if not years of frustration trying to set things up.
• It will also ensure that you don’t give up and not be able to adapt in these new times.
Part 2: The Z Secret – The Software That Made Teaching Online A Breeze
It was frustrating going through and making it work using 5 solutions together
It took time and effort – let alone needing a computer degree to make it all come together.
Fortunately for you, you won’t have to waste the same amount of time I did – you can just grab the software that make it all a breeze.
• This will make it easier and faster for you to use this software because all the necessary functionality AND information on how to use this is included in this quick start course.
“But what if I’m not a technical person?”
• The great news is that you won’t need to be – the program does all the heavy lifting for you.
• This means that all you’ll need to do is login, press a few buttons and you’ll be ready to start your online lessons.
Part 3: Speaker Pro Masterclass – Copy What Professional Speakers Do To Hold Their Audience’s Attention Onto Every Word They Say
• As I mentioned before, being in front of a class used to be hell for me
• I didn’t know what to say and what to do
• It took months (and years) of constantly testing and tweaking what works and what doesn’t (when it comes to teaching English) to learn the best ways of giving a lesson.
• I want to share with you the best education I’ve had in order to become a great speaker.
• This means, that you’ll save a lot of embarrassments and pain related to becoming a better speaker.
• You’ll be able to use this in all areas of life to become a better speaker, influence more people and get your message across.
• There will be more no doubt that people understand you when you speak
• In and of itself, this is one life skill that you can’t afford to go on any longer without.
“But what if I’m a very shy person?”
• Even better!
• You have a lot of room to improve
• As a result , this will definitely give you the boost you need.
• That the best thing about this – it will make you better irrespective of where you’re at.
• If all this system did was get you to use videos successfully to teach English online for the rest of your life, would it be worth your time?
• And if all it did was teach you how to use this special program to make teaching English online a breeze, allowing you to get started right now, would it be worth your time?
• And what if all it did was teach you how to become a great speaker, allowing you to get your message across in all areas of life, would it be worth your time?
I had 2 choices…
• I had two choices with this.
• I could go cheap and offer the program for free and try to sell as many as possible.
• But the problem with that is that I couldn’t really stack on the value for you.
• So I decided to go with a second option, which obviously requires a slightly higher investment on your side.
• But in exchange for that, we can dedicate more time, energy and resources to help guarantee your success.
So if you had a proven model to follow when it comes to teaching English online starting today, what would it be worth to you?
How much would you pay for that?
Your Price Today
• You’ll see the price on screen today when you act now.
• Click the Buy Now button to get started.
• This is really a no brainer for you.
• You are covered by our 30 day money back guarantee.
• So test this out and if you feel it’s not for you, we’ll be happy to give you your money back.
Bonuses When You Act Now
• When you act now, you’ll also get access to…
• Access to ERO – English Resources Online
• Resources that will allow you to access ready made lesson plans, videos and all the tools you’ll need to remove/significantly reduce lesson prep before your lessons
Click the Buy Now button to get started and I’ll speak to you on the inside