This course is designed for those who want to learn about the importance of ethics and ethics in the field of public relations.
After the course, you will be able to:
•explore the ethical issues that can be encountered in public relations, corporate communication and other areas of strategic communications.
•develop an understanding of the ethical perspectives, ethical issues, ways of understanding and overcoming the ethical dilemmas.
•understand New Media and Ethics
· evaluate the organizational and personal ethical development and ethical quality of an organization
· Ethical Dilemma and Bell Pottinger Case
· Rawl’s Justice as Fairness and Craig’s 5 ethical approaches
· Organisational Culture and Ethics
· Ethics in new media Protection of rights in new media
· Social media in relation to people’s lives
This course is designed to provide a general impression of ethics as general and specifically for public relations. If you work in the field of public relations and communications, this course is for you. Throughout the course, you will find points that appeal to you. During the course, you will have examples that you can reinforce with your daily life. In this context, you will be able to competent on the general definition of ethics and ethics in the field of public relations.
Dr. Ömer Vatanartıran