This course was last updated on 6/2019.
We analyzed factors such as the rating (3.7/5) and the ratio between the number of reviews and the number of students, which is a great signal of student commitment.
✓ Sell BEFORE Prices Collapse
✓ Set Up Low-Risk, High-Probability Short Trades
✓ Increase Your Returns On Long Investments Even If You Never Sell Short
✓ Incorporate Short-Selling Into ANY Long Trading System
✓ Effectively Manage Short And Long Positions To Maximize Profit
✓ Pick ‘Tops’ With Alarming Accuracy
✓ Put Volatility In Your Favor
✓ Master Trade Follow-Through To Hone Your Trading Game
• The course teaches the intermediate and advanced technical trader how to tactically set up low-risk, high-probability short trades and effectively exit long positions to maximize profit
• Proper charting and analysis tools are required. Students should be familiar with configuring technical layouts. The course curriculum includes a lecture on configuring a smart layout with the proper technical tools
• Success is achieved the fasted when the student incorporates a quantitative analysis model for sorting in addition to technical setup scanning. Students must have access to an analysis platform that is capable of scanning a securities database
• The course details a specific layout and scanning strategy using the TC2000 analysis platform. This is not necessary to learn the method and master the setup. The course discloses all the logic necessary for configuring a layout on any platform that has the required tools
• Students who achieve consistency will need a brokerage account to place trades. A minimum 2,500 USD margin account is suggested for equities (a lower balance is acceptable for Forex accounts). Instructor available for recommendations
• A 25,000 USD minimum account balance (SEC Pattern Day Trader Rule) will be required for U.S. accounts engaged in short-interval (day) trading
• This is a comprehensive, tactical strategy for initiating short positions and exiting long positions at price points where the most likely outcome is immediate price decline. The ideal student should be familiar with technical tools and price-action
• The ideal student will have at least 1+ years of charting and technical analysis experience
• The ideal student should be willing to commit to creating a simple analysis procedure and testing the system to ensure they are consistently profitable prior to taking real trades
• Short-interval traders, Forex traders, daytraders and scalpers looking for a strategy to methodically sell opening strength and fade rallies (on any time interval) should enroll in this course
• Experienced investors and traders in search of a qualified market timing model should enroll in this course
• Traders who have developed basic and intermediate level pattern-recognition skills will be able to effectively employ the strategy immediately
• Traders and investors looking for a tadtical method for exiting long positions will find this course to be an indispensible resource
• Options traders will benefit from leveraged directional short entries. The system may also be used to effectively to sell call spreads and trade put debits
• This course is not for beginners or those without proper charting and analysis tools
The course costs $14.99. And currently there is a 80% discount on the original price of the course, which was $74.99. So you save $60 if you enroll the course now.
YES, Short Selling: Learn To Sell Stocks Before The Fall has a 30-day money back guarantee. The 30-day refund policy is designed to allow students to study without risk.
Frank Bunn has created 8 courses that got 4,121 reviews which are generally positive. Frank Bunn has taught 26,223 students and received a 4.3 average review out of 4,121 reviews. Depending on the information available, Frank Bunn is a TRUSTED instructor.
My goal is YOUR success.
If you are like many Udemy students I work with, you have taken numerous courses about trading. And you still might not feel like you are making much progress.
That is because knowledge about trading and strategies does not always result in success; understanding a method or trading system does not necessarily make you a trader.
It may be that you just haven’t learned how to trade – how to manage risk and random outcomes.
Most courses teach strategy and little else. Strategy is only useful if you understand the mechanics of price and how to interpret Market Dynamics (expansion and contraction) in a price chart.
All of my courses not only teach key market dynamics and how to exploit price movement for profit, but they also teach you HOW TO TRADE.
Each one of my courses is a unique, valuable trading system – a tested, proven method you can put to work immediately to consistently trade any security that can be charted. Why spend a ton of time learning to do this on your own?
I work with traders of all skill levels, responding to all curriculum-related questions and forum posts promptly. If you are serious about trading for consistent profit you need to work with me directly.
I am a probabilistic screen trader. I began trading in 1996, focusing on mechanical trading systems and software based tools. While training traders for the expansion of my business, I noticed that certain traders exhibit profound intuitive capabilities and inherent pattern recognition skills.
Over the last decade, I have developed a mechanical-intuitive paradigm which forms the basis of my trading models. The trader becomes the ‘system’, intuitively selecting low-risk, high-probability trades within the framework of the mechanism.
Once mastered, these pattern recognition skills enable the trader to achieve high profit factors and robust reward/risk ratios over moderately-sized trade samples. Whereas intuitive trade management is the best solution for random outcomes, the trader does not require the unrealistic, excessive sample size endemic to most statistical arbitrage models.
I am an empiricist and continue my research and development with emphasis on viable, probabilistic trading models employing the most advanced software tools available.