Why should you attend?
Training all managers to spot, prevent and deal with workplace situations is nothing less than essential. Instead of allowing inappropriate conduct to lower employee morale and productivity, organizations should foster a positive and respectful work environment that will help all employees thrive.
Who should attend?
· This training is essential for all managers in an organization.
· What managers need to know about sexual harassment in the workplace
· Sexual harassment explained
· Dealing with sexual harassment as a manager
· History of sexual harassment in the workplace through case studies
· Sexual harassment laws in the states of New York and Delaware
· This training takes a modern approach to sexual harassment training
· Classes are illustrated with practical questions and examples
· Classes include examples and real case discussions
· A desire to make your organization better equipped to deal with sexual harassment in the workplace
Table Of contents
What Managers Need to Know
· What are your responsibilities as an Employer?
· Take charge to address sexual harassment
· Understand Sexual Harassment Liabilities as an employer
Sexual Harassment Explained
· Harassment explained
· Other types of workplace harassment
· What is sexual harassment?
· Who can be the target / perpetrator of sexual harassment
· Where can workplace sexual harassment occur?
· What should I do if I am harassed?
·Processes for reporting sexual harassment
· Taking an active bystander approach
· Mandatory Reporting
Dealing with Sexual Harassment as a Manager
·The Supervisor’s Responsibility
·How to Handle Sexual Harassment Claims
·Conducting Sexual Harassment Investigations
·Questions to ask when Conducting Investigations
·Identifying Abuse by Authority Figures
·Take Reasonable Steps to Protect Workers from Victimisation
·Ensure Complainant Confidentiality
·Having Conversations with the Accused
·Working with the Reluctant Victim
Sexual Harassment Case Studies
·Case Study 1: Not Taking “No” for an Answer
·Case Study 2: The Boss with a Bad Attitude
·Case Study 3: No Job for a Woman?
·Case Study 4: Too Close for Comfort
·Case Study 5: A Distasteful Trade
·Case Study 6: An Issue about Appearances
US State Sexual Harassment Laws
·New York State Laws
·Delaware State Laws
Disclosure: when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sexual Harassment Training for Managers
Learn how to create a safe, secure, and inclusive work environment
Table of contents
Why should you attend?
You will learn
✓ Sexual harassment explained
✓ Dealing with sexual harassment as a manager
✓ History of sexual harassment in the workplace through case studies
✓ Sexual harassment laws in the states of New York and Delaware
• You understand the English language
This course is for
• Anyone wanting to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace