This course will take you step-by-step through the wiring, programming and use of a professional DSC security system. We’ll also set up hardware that will allow you to receive emergency notifications from the system on your phone, tablet, or computer.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this course:
– Learn about modern security systems and how they work
– Demonstrate the many devices that work with these systems and how they can help secure your home/business
– Go over the wiring and install of the security hardware
– Program the system to your specifications
– Set up a module that will connect to your internet and security system to notify you in an emergency, giving you some smart home capabilities.
– Learn how to wire a home for security devices, or how to install battery powered devices depending on the situation
– Day-to-day use of your system, including arming/disarming, setting up user codes, and dealing with any system troubles
– How to update your existing system to a more modern version that can connect to an internet module