Understand few Key Areas of Scrum
Disclosure: when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Scrum Key Areas
Understanding of Scrum, with Capacity Planning and estimation, Understand about User Story and Scrum Metrics
Created by Niladri Mahapatra
Top Agile courses:
CourseMarks Score® helps students to find the best classes. We aggregate 18 factors, including freshness, student feedback and content diversity.
Course content can become outdated quite quickly. After analysing 71,530 courses, we found that the highest rated courses are updated every year. If a course has not been updated for more than 2 years, you should carefully evaluate the course before enrolling.
New courses are hard to evaluate because there are no or just a few student ratings, but Student Feedback Score helps you find great courses even with fewer reviews.
The top online course contains a detailed description of the course, what you will learn and also a detailed description about the instructor.
Tests, exercises, articles and other resources help students to better understand and deepen their understanding of the topic.
This course contains:
Table of contents
You will learn
This course is for
• People who want to open the door to new job opportunities
• People who want to learn about Scrum
• People passionate about Scrum
How much does the Scrum Key Areas course cost? Is it worth it?
Does the Scrum Key Areas course have a money back guarantee or refund policy?
Are there any SCHOLARSHIPS for this course?
Who is the instructor? Is Niladri Mahapatra a SCAM or a TRUSTED instructor?
More info about the instructor, Niladri Mahapatra
Experienced Agile Coach and Trainer
1. Trained the team(s) and coach the Agile transformation, for Individual team or Large Program
2. Trained all the levels and roles, including senior leaders, across the organization on Agile principles, process, practices and tools
3. Guide management on effective Agile Portfolio / Program management
4. Maturity assessment
5. Partner with Engagement Management to conduct Methodology Assessments
6. Partner with Engagement Management to conduct Agile Maturity Assessments & offer recommendations
7. continuous support on Agile Journey