In this Scrum Foundations course, learners will understand the Scrum Framework in 90 minutes. Scrum is a lightweight framework that helps people, teams and organizations generate value through adaptive solutions for complex problems.
Learners will understand the mandatory elements of Scrum.
The learning objectives of this course are
– Scrum Theory: Scrum Theory: Scrum Values & Empiricism
– Scrum Artefacts: Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog & Increment
– Scrum Roles: The Product Owner, Scrum Master & Developers
– Scrum Events: Sprint, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review & Sprint Retrospective
The course is given by Venkatesh Rajamani, first in the world to hold the below credentials together
– Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) with Scrum dot org
– Professional Kanban Trainer (PKT) with Prokanban dot org
– Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) with Scrum Alliance
– Certified Team Coach (CTC) with Scrum Alliance
– Certified Agile Leadership-Educator with Scrum Alliance
Venkatesh Rajamani has several years of experience delivering working software in short, feedback-driven cycles. He has helped many organizations adopt agile software delivery practices, including large banking, payments, telecom, and product organizations. He started his career as a Software Engineer and spent several years as a hard-core Programmer. He has worked for or with large software delivery organizations, including HP, IBM, Logica, Paypal, Ericsson, RBS and HID.
He founded tryScrum in 2018 to execute his mission of Humanizing Organizations. Venkatesh is fluent in 4 languages. He is based in Chennai, India and sets the overall direction for tryScrum. He loves reading books, travelling and public speaking.