There is no short cut to learning Azure security. This course teaches you how to learn it the right way with tons of labs excercises and the right volume of labs .
The Microsoft Security Operations Analyst works with organizational stakeholders to secure the organization’s information technology systems. Their mission is to reduce corporate risk by quickly resolving active attacks in the environment, advising on threat protection practices, and reporting policy violations to the proper stakeholders.
Threat management, monitoring, and response using a variety of security technologies across their environment are among their responsibilities. Using Microsoft Azure Sentinel, Azure Defender, Microsoft 365 Defender, and third-party security tools, the position primarily investigates, responds to, and hunts for threats. The security operations analyst is a key stakeholder in the configuration and implementation of these technologies since they consume the operational output of these solutions.
The following topics needs to be completed in order to achieve SC – 200 Certification.
• Module 1 Mitigate threats using Microsoft 365 Defender
• Module 2 Mitigate threats using Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
• Module 3 Mitigate threats using Azure Defender
• Module 4 Create queries for Azure Sentinel using Kusto Query Language
• Module 5 Microsoft Sentinel Environment – Configuration
• Module 6 Microsoft Sentinel Environment – Connecting Logs
• Module 7 Microsoft Sentinel Environment – Incidents,Threat Response , UEBA and Monitoring
• Module 8 Module 8 Perform Threat Hunting with Microsoft Sentinel
You will learn to Implement the Microsoft Defender for Endpoint platform to detect, investigate, and respond to advanced threats.
This learning path aligns with exam SC-200: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst Exam.