An enterprise structure defines various levels in an organization. These levels are placed according to some hierarchy. Each level has some specific functionality associated with it, which in a combined way describes the working of an organization. In addition, an enterprise structure defines various organizational units that are present in an enterprise.
Course will cover below topic in details related to Enterprise Structure in SAP S/4 Hana
1. Overview of SAP S/4 Hana Enterprise Structure
2. Detail explanation of Company in SAP S/4 Hana
3. Procedure to create Company in SAP S/4 Hana
4. Detail explanation of Company code SAP S/4 Hana
5.Procedure to create Company Code in SAP S/4 Hana
6. Procedure to assign Company code to Company in SAP S/4 Hana
7. Detail explanation of Plant SAP S/4 Hana
8. Procedure to create Plant in SAP S/4 Hana
9. Procedure to assign Plant to company code in SAP S/4 Hana
10. Detail explanation of Storage location in SAP S/4 Hana
11. Procedure to create storage location in Plant
I am SAP PP/ QM certified Consultant.Successfully completed end to end implementations / Support/ Roll out / upgrade Project in SAP PP/ QM.Experience covers all aspects of the implementation process including business process analysis, requirements gathering, design, complete system configuration, testing, end-user training, and production support.
Strong Cross Functional Experience with integration of Quality Management (QM) with Production Planning (PP), Material Management (MM) , Extended Warehouse Management (EWM), Sales & Distribution, Plant Maintenance.