This course has been designed and prepared after much thought to achieve below objectives
– All major topics ( Infact all topics ) related to a beginner are covered in one structured course.
– All sections consist of 3 parts : Video lesson, Reference Material , ready to use demo programs.
– Video sessions are interconnected and build upon the concept making use of few demo examples for better co-relation.
– The course is also designed for the student to be ready from day one to take up SAP ABAP work post the course completion!
– All video sessions will be taught in simple to understand English language.
– Smaller video sessions to cover 1-2 concepts at time for better understanding.
The course at present will have below major sections with over 15 hours of quality content, however few sections will be added in upcoming months to cover few intermediate and advanced topics which we would come across in our day-day work
1) Introduction to SAP and ABAP
2) Data Dictionary
3) Classical and Interactive reports
4) ALV Reports ( To be added by March 2022 )
5) Smartforms ( To be added by March 2022 )
6) Module Pool ( To be added by March 2022 )
The course will also feature some assignments as part of the learning experience ( will be added later ).
Please keep in mind, this course is not a shortcut to achieve SAP ABAP Certification, rather this will enable you to be proficient on the actual day-day work knowledge expected from a beginner. This course can even be used by folks who want to brush up skills in various areas. Some topics might be really useful during interview rounds!
Happy Learning !