Join the Grow Your Yoga team – Katy + Caroline to Refine Your Yoga Asana!
We’re incredibly passionate about creating a yoga practice that is safe, healthy + sustainable. We want everyone to be able to practice yoga safely for a long time!
We love learning about anatomy + applying it to our yoga practice. This course is for anyone who is passionate about learning in more depth about yoga postures. It’s a great place for people who are new to yoga but also for anyone who has been practicing for a while, we’re always learning in yoga, right?!
We cover these postures as we feel we can learn so much from these foundational postures + apply them into other yoga asanas.
Here are the postures we cover:
– Standing Mountain Pose — Tadasana
– Upward Salute — Urdhva Hastasana
– Standing Forward Fold — Uttanasana
– Half Way Lift — Ardha Uttanasana
– Four-Limbed Staff Pose — Chaturanga Dandasana
– Upward-Facing Dog Pose — Urdhva Mukha Svanasana
– Downward-Facing Dog Pose — Adho Mukha Svanasana
The course consists of video tutorials for you to work through at your own pace. We focus on some of the barriers we might face within in the postures; the muscles that are lengthening; the muscles that are lengthening; the muscles that are activating; where we want to feel within our bodies; and lots more!
We look forward to helping you GROW YOUR YOGA!
Katy + Caroline xx