This course is intended for English speakers with no prior knowledge in Hebrew
who would like to be able to read Hebrew texts with vowels very quickly.
In less than an hour you will be able to:
1) Identify all the characters in the Hebrew alphabet
2) Identify and use the 14 most common Hebrew vowels
3) Read Hebrew texts such as the Bible, books and newspapers
This is a basic reading course which covers the main rules and allows you to start reading very quickly.
It does NOT cover the many exceptions and esoteric vowels which are rarely used.
Each lesson contains:
1) A 10 minute long video lecture
2) A handout with a visual summary of all the new letters and vowels
3) A quiz to allow you to assess your new knowledge