It is a great chance to Save your time, money & efforts. It is a great chance to improve your professional skills.
Welcome to Construction Quantity Surveying, Estimation & Cost Control online training course. It is focused on practical application of Quantity Surveying, Estimation, Scheduling, Feasibility studying, Cost Engineering & Management using Auto Cad & C.M.S “Construction Management System” Software -the trial version is included in course Resources for training purpose FOR FREE.
C.M.S is an amazing & easy tool & technic for construction projects to implement an accurate & rapid processes of Quantities surveying, Cost Estimation, Scheduling, Feasibility, Cost Engineering & management, and to provide the following output automatically by inserting minimum inputs:
* Accurate & rabid Quantity Surveying methods for all Construction Elements .
* Create the Construction Activities with detailed breakdown -automatically-.
* Create detailed Materials Take-off (Concrete, detailed Rebar, Shutters, Masonry, Plastering, Tiling, Sand, Cement, Mortar, Finishing,..) automatically.
* Create Activities Cost breakdown & cost estimation including direct cost (Labor, Materials & Equipment) & indirect cost using Bottom-Top method – automatically-.
* Rate Analysis for different civil Works; Excavation, P.C.C, R.C.C, Masonry, Tiles, Plaster, etc..
* Obtain Manpower productivities for all civil works – automatically-.
* Create Projects budgeting including overhead, profit & Markup in easy steps.
* Create Priced Bill of Quantity as per POMI & CESMM Standards – automatically-.
* Create a Tentative time schedule in easy steps.
* Create Manpower Cost & Histogram – automatically-.
* Create Out going & Income Cash flow – automatically-.
* Create Resources (Manpower & Materials) S-curve through project period.
* Create feasibility study & investment evaluation for the construction projects in easy steps.
* Making project management & Cost Control during execution in easy steps.
* Making Resources (Labor & Materials) Control during execution in easy steps.
* Making Performances evaluation using Earned value management in easy steps.
* Forecasting the project completion Cost (EAC, ETC) –automatically-.
* Create Progress Reports & Dashboards –automatically-.
You can easily Get CMS Software starting 59$ -Pay Once per life-. the link is included in course Resources.
This course is a field oriented course and contains real examples and a full real project for better understanding & simulating.
After completion of this course, you will be able to Estimate, Evaluate & Manage any Building Project (From Start till Completion).
For C.M.S “Construction Management System” Software; the trial version is included in course Resources for training purpose FOR FREE & the permanent versions are available for the students with discounted price 59$ only-.
Major topics that we will learn & achieve in this course:
Quantities Surveying & Activities Breakdown for:
· Earth works
· All Structure Elements (All foundation types, Strap/Tie beams, Columns, Walls, Beams, All Slabs types, Parapets, Dooms, etc… & calculate:
•Rebar & reinforcement
· All Type of Masonry Works.
•Walls & Partitions
· Sub-contracts Works
Materials Take -off
· All Concrete Grades for each element.
· All Rebar in diameters for Each element.
· All Masonry types, Bricks & mortars
· Plaster mortars
· Tiles (Floors & Walls)
Cost Estimation & implement the followings:
· Breakdown the Activities cost to its ingredients
· Calculate the Direct cost
· Calculate the Indirect cost
· Calculate Manpower cost
· Calculate Activities total cost & Final price
· Insert the Sub-contracts cost
· Calculate the Project Estimated cost
· Calculate & distribute the Overhead & profit
· Insert Contingencies
· Obtain Project Budget
· Obtain Final project Price
* Obtain Priced Bill of Quantities BOQ with the standard divisions.
· Obtain Activities Productivities
· Obtain Activities sequences & Relations
· Develop project Schedule
· Obtain Resources S-curve & Manpower Histogram
· Obtain Cost Base line & Cash flow
· Minimize the Negative Cash flow.
· Obtain Planned monthly progress for each activity
· Calculate Construction Development Expenses
· Design Marketing & Selling Plan (for the Developers)
· Determine the revenue sharing percentage.
· Create Payment plan for the Contractors
· Obtain Income Cash flow
· Doing Project Financial Evaluation (NPV, IRR, ROI,..)
· Doing Profit improvement processes
Management & Cost Control
· Using Earned Value Management EVM
· Create Cost Performance Monitoring, CPI
· Create Schedule Performance Monitoring, SPI
· Create Resources Performance Control
· Create Cost Forecasting at Completion, EAC, ETC
· Create Monthly Reports
· Create Dash Boards