You are going to learn proofreading and editing like a pro. You are going to practice and learn about the following topics:
•What is proofreading?
•What to proofread?
•common writing mistakes
•English grammar mistakes
•common punctuation mistakes
•How to Recognize Common Text Errors
•And Much More!
How are you going to learn to proofread and edit?
•by watching how I will correct mistakes practically. I will use my students’ short stories and essays as an example. I will correct the mistakes within the documents.
•So, you will learn how to edit articles, documents, or essays step by step.
•you will see the feedback and correction
• I will tell you why I did this or that.
• by asking questions related to the lessons
•With Practice Activities in the practice section, in which you will be given documents to correct as assignments. Then you will send them to me, and I will give you my feedback.
When I learn something new about the topics covered in my proofreading and editing course, I’ll add it to the course – at no additional cost to you! You have my guarantee that you will love what you learn in this editing course.
Conclusion: You Got To The Right Place!
I am Zaki, a native-like English instructor with a pure American accent.
I have been teaching English to kids and adults since 2011.
English teaching certificates that I got :
• TESOL Certificate, Arizona State University, USA, December 2018.
• TEFL Certificate,TeacherRecord,China,October,2020.
• Write Professional Emails in English, Georgia Institute of Technology, July 14th
• IELTS teacher training by IDP, Australia
• Teaching English Online given by CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT ENGLISH in Feb 2019.
• Other certificates from Cambridge and Pearson