The impact of COVID- 19 on selling in today’s environment requires every organization to strengthen their selling skills to meet sales objectives. With the global economic crises rapidly depleting companies’ bottom line there is an urgent need to embrace robust and innovative selling strategies. Staff with excellent selling skills add more value to an organization and produce the desired result of profitability as well as gives the company an edge over competitors.
Professional Selling Skills in Crisis is in essence about ensuring that your customers buy more, sell value in return for increased patronage. In the business world, it is people that influence your success or failure. Professional Selling Skills simply does wonders to your company.
Most world class organizations recognize that their salespeople are their most important asset and that organizational performance is built on individual and team performance. Professional Selling Skills has now being recognized as one of the key factors in ensuring that an organization remains permanently successful.
This programme will enable your staff have a robust perspective with respect to be coming excellent sales people.
·Recalibrated shift from basic selling relationship to advanced selling relationship-based customer focused model.
· Learn the latest strategies on how to escalate sales in a crisis.
· Build robust relationship selling, brinkmanship selling and courtship selling skills.
· Master advanced SKG techniques in selling.
· Learn relationship selling skills which help build relationships with important customers by pro-actively identifying and anticipating their needs.
· Develop consultative, collaborative and open plan selling skills competencies which maximize business relationships with clients.
· Learn how to sharpen interpersonal skills and communication skills effectively.
· Integrate new skills that encourage your staff to make repeat business as a lifestyle.
· Know how to sell value performance instead of product performance.
· Learn how to handle difficult customers and win at all times.