Prepare with comprehensive practice tests geared for candidates seeking the new CCNA 200-301 certification. The new industry standard networking certification for network administrators, engineers, and data centre operations is the CCNA 200-301.
Each practice test contains CCNA exam questions. Understand what to expect and prepare for exam day. Pass the CCNA test by completing your training with 400+ exam quality practice questions that include practice simulations. In reality, experienced candidates sometimes pass the CCNA with simply practice tests as part of their study regimen.
1. Complete pre-exam test suite designed to completely prepare you for the CCNA.
2. To achieve your top score, study and prepare with 100 exam quality CCNA questions.
3. To pass on the first try, practice with lab simulations and CCNA+ questions.
4. Exclusive CCNA whiteboard study prep tool for quick exam day review.
5. Unique Flashcards on all themes are included to have you primed and ready.
6. With these tips and tricks, you’ll be able to answer exam questions like a pro.
7. Comprehensive test review with precise answers that align and improve your knowledge.
It is critical to dispel the marketing hype and confusion that frequently surrounds CCNA certification and the official Cisco syllabus. Although OSPFv2 is the only dynamic routing protocol, you should be aware of administrative distance for routing protocols. For example, while there is no EIGRP configuration on the new exam, you should be aware of the administrative distance of various routing protocols for route selection. Cisco includes unscored questions on the exam solely for research purposes.
The best technique and key to passing the CCNA exam is to focus on the proper material rather than more information. Learn using a study plan that is 100% Cisco approved and includes configuration labs.
· IP Connectivity
· IP Subnetting
· Network Access
· Wireless Concepts
· Network Security