Why take this course?
Three main reasons:
1. It’s taught by an experienced programmer who can show you the kinds of unique insights no other person here can
2. To become GREAT at web development, you have to learn how to integrate multiple skills. This course does just that.
3. You will acquire years worth of skills and insights in only 10.5 hours
In this course, Erik, who’s been doing website development for nearly two decades, demonstrates how to integrate a suite of powerful technologies to build an interactive and fully functional modern website. This website has features like order placing, real time order tracking, and more! You’ll learn how to use each of the following technologies like an coding hero:
2. CSS, used to layout the website
3. C#, used to power the backend of the website
4. HTML, used to structure the overall web pages
5. SQL Lite, used as an information storage system
6. IIS, used as a web server
7. jQuery, used as a way of making interactive pages
8. JSON, used to transfer information
9. Website design you can use in your own professional website
Thanks for reading, and if you’re ready to push your skills much higher, JOIN TODAY!
1. jQuery is a trademark of the JS foundation. This course is not affiliated with the JS foundation.
2. Parts of promo licensed from presentermedia
Disclosure: when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Practical Web Programming 101
Build A Functional, End To End Website!
Top Web Development courses:
CourseMarks Score® helps students to find the best classes. We aggregate 18 factors, including freshness, student feedback and content diversity.
Course content can become outdated quite quickly. After analysing 71,530 courses, we found that the highest rated courses are updated every year. If a course has not been updated for more than 2 years, you should carefully evaluate the course before enrolling.
New courses are hard to evaluate because there are no or just a few student ratings, but Student Feedback Score helps you find great courses even with fewer reviews.
The top online course contains a detailed description of the course, what you will learn and also a detailed description about the instructor.
Tests, exercises, articles and other resources help students to better understand and deepen their understanding of the topic.
This course contains:
Table of contents
Why take this course?
You will learn
✓ Use SQLite to store informatoin
✓ Build a class library in C#
✓ Work with IIS by setting up IIS, creating and configuring new applications
✓ Add extensions to existing framework classes in C#
✓ Use select, insert and update sql language features
✓ Create, run and interpret unit tests
✓ Attach & debug IIS processes
✓ Write SQL code in an applied context
✓ Learn to think like an application architect
• Willing to learn and be curious