MS Power BI is an andvanced yet easy to get started self service business analytics / business intelligence solution provided by Microsoft which is currently in very hot demand. From my personal experience I can tell you that companies will actively searching for you if you master Power BI. Diving into data & analytics can not only immensly improve your career opportunities but also your job satisfaction!
Power BI is also a great tool for datascience too. A lot of data scientists like to use it for visualizing and presenting the findings. Therefore learning to use this tool can also be a valuable skill for datascience jobs.
Power BI has a very strong active community and with Microsoft pushing this solution to it’s enterprise customers, Power BI has a bright future ahead. And you can be part of this future!
To help you getting into this highly rewarding and interesting career path the Power BI Masterclass Series has been created.
Data science, python Power BI? Yes those can be used together!
In this 8th Masterclass you will
· learn and apply additional advanded DAX expressions and calculations and dive deep into a business dataset
· dive into Python and leverage it’s strength in Power BI (3 different ways)
apply data science libraries from python in Power BI
· learn to create a balance sheet structure and how to evaluate the balance with a sanity check DAX measure
· apply custom visuals
· create your final dashboard
What we learn in this course might also help you later with your Power BI certification exam as well as your data analytics or data science career
You can follow along with the provided learning material in Power BI on your own computer at your own pace. Exited? You should be. So let’s answer the question on how to master Power BI Desktop. Buckle up and meet me in the first lecture starting today!
Update: The complete Power BI Masterclass Series on udemy (I have aggregated some classes together to provide more content value per class for you. I really hope that serves you better!
1. Power BI Masterclass – beginners to advanced
2. Microsoft Power BI Masterclass – Expand Excellence
3.Power BI Masterclass – DAX, Excel And More
4. The Power BI Masterclass – Additional Tips and Tricks
5. Power BI Desktop – Data Prep Challenges
6. Power BI Masterclass – DAX, R and Gateways
7. Power BI Masterclass – Python Finance and Advanced DAX
8. Power BI Masterclass – the next level
9. Power BI DAX Fundamentals Mastering the Key Concepts
10. Power BI Masterclass Calculation Groups with Tabular Editor
Each Microsoft Power BI Masterclass course will add to your knowledge base and enhance your skills further. After attending the complete series you will have honed your skills to an very advanced level and be able to successfully dive into your Microsoft Power BI data analytics career.