270 High Realistic PMP questions in 3 Exams
· The practice test has 100 questions, and you are allowed two hours to complete all 100 questions, you have to get 75% of the scored questions correct to pass these practice tests.
· As an exam prep course, you will find all the information/explanations you need to pass the PMP exam on your first try.
· You should probably go over the PMBOK Guide Sixth Edition at least twice before taking these practice tests.
· The majority of questions on the practice tests are situational (like the real exam). In other words, you need the experience to know what they are talking about.
· You can pause the test at any time and resume later.
· You can retake the test as many times as you would like.
· The progress bar at the top of the screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining in the test. If you run out of time, don’t worry; you will still be able to finish the test.(as learning mode)
· You can skip a question to come back to at the end of the exam.
· You can also use “Mark for review” to come back to questions you are unsure about before you submit your test.
· If you want to finish the test and see your results immediately, press the stop button.