This course was last updated on 5/2022.
We analyzed factors such as the rating (0.0/5) and the ratio between the number of reviews and the number of students, which is a great signal of student commitment.
✓ Students will learn how to plan, execute, and monitor safely adding cryptocurrency-related assets to an investment portfolio.
✓ Students will learn how to have strong justification for the blockchain stocks and cryptocurrencies selected.
✓ Students will learn how to confidently rely on self-directed decisions about what, how much, and where to buy; and what and when to sell assets.
✓ Students will learn to maintain a spreadsheet of criteria for selecting stocks and cryptocurrencies.
✓ Students will learn to grow that spreadsheet with updates in order to see trends thus being able to better analyze stocks and cryptocurrencies.
✓ Students will learn about simple and exponential moving averages and the MACD indicator which provide more information about moving averages.
✓ Students will learn to record trades, fixed and flexible targets, and progress towards targets.
✓ Students will learn to have realistic price trend expectations based on volatility in an asset’s price chart.
✓ Students will learn realistic price action expectations via Elliot Wave Theory.
✓ Students will learn to set and commit to realistic profit expectations based on amount invested.
✓ Students will learn why a platform such as Ethereum could be a better investment than a general payment token such as Bitcoin and its blockchain.
✓ Students will learn how to handle a selected asset that is an exception to the rules in an investment strategy.
✓ Students will learn why there were crypto crashes in May and November 2021.
• You want to be a better investor.
• You want to know what other investors and better investors are doing.
• You have a strong drive to investigate blockchain stocks and especially cryptocurrencies as potential additions to your investment portfolio.
• You want the primary market for stocks and cryptocurrencies, not side markets for mutual funds, index funds, or cryptocurrency trust shares.
• You are dedicated to completing this course and putting what you like about it into practice.
• A desktop or laptop computer, preferably with two monitors.
• You are at least an advanced beginner user of Excel.
• Those who want an introduction to and competence about carefully investing in blockchain, especially cryptocurrencies now that they have wider acceptance and institutional attention and support
• Those who want to add high quality, high market capitalization cryptocurrencies to their investment portfolio.
• Those who want to know what would make Bitcoin, Cardano, and Dogecoin the most thoroughly justifiable investments, if not, which cryptocurrencies can be
• Prospective and current owners of individual blockchain stocks and cryptocurrencies who want to make sure their rationale is solid and tight
• Those who rightfully have fear of missing out (FOMO) on vehicles that can get them to their savings and investments goals quickly and realistically
• Those who want to shadow a self-directed investor, cognizant of federal tax issues, in a simulated environment
• This course is not for traders who hold assets for four months or less but for investors who generally hold assets longer than four months.
• This course is not for those who wish to hold their cryptocurrencies in an offline/hardware wallet.
The course costs $14.99. And currently there is a 82% discount on the original price of the course, which was $18. So you save $3 if you enroll the course now.
YES, Place Trades to Safely Invest in Stocks and Cryptocurrencies has a 30-day money back guarantee. The 30-day refund policy is designed to allow students to study without risk.
Steve Campbell has created 1 courses that got — reviews which are generally positive. Steve Campbell has taught — students and received a — average review out of — reviews. Depending on the information available, Steve Campbell is a TRUSTED instructor.
Investor/Trader, Author, and Instructor
Steve Campbell earned a bachelor’s degree in Finance and Investments from Baruch College of the City University of New York in June 2000 and completed the H&R Block Federal Tax Class. He completed the Toastmasters program and was the editor of the evening session newspaper in college. In 2019, he earned the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification from the Project Management Institute. In New York City, he worked in Consumer Banking, Private Banking & Brokerage, Investment Banking, and at a major credit card company. In Plano, TX, he was a project management office financial analyst who trained 20 international project managers on budgeting and billing and how that was aggregated for purposes of accounting and financial reporting for management. He attended meetings of the Dallas Association for Technical Analysis, a superconference of the Institute for Trading and Portfolio Management, and New York City and Dallas Investor’s Business Daily (IBD) meetups. He has been a self-directed investor for more than 15 years (since 2004 to present).
Steve Campbell is the author of of the well-reviewed book, Historical Accuracy. He was born in New Orleans, LA (1962), moved to Natchitoches, Louisiana (1980-1981), to New York, New York (1982-2008), then to Collin County, North Texas, USA (2009-2021). He was an undergraduate student of F. E. Peters, author of The Children of Abraham: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, at New York University. The writing of Historical Accuracy spanned 17 years, 2004 -2021.