✓ You will feel a remarkable improvement in your sound when you play arpeggios and accompaniments.
✓ Your hand will play more relaxed and will use the wrist rotation to produce better dynamics.
✓ You will be able play staccato and legato at the same time with both hands.
✓ You will learn basic phrasing styles in piano.
• Having piano, keyboard or a MIDI controller is necessary in order to practice the exercises in this course.
• You do not need to be an expert in music theory or piano, just familiar with the basic terminology and finding the notes on the keyboard.
• A good internet connection is necessary to follow the videos of this online course.
• If you are a pianist that have been struggling with tension and lack of sound control, this course is for you.
• If you are a beginner and want to set the basis of a good piano technique, these exercises will help you.
• Any pianist that wants to improve his legato and dynamics will get benefits from this course.
Ilse Lozoya has created 80 courses that got 3,762 reviews which are generally positive. Ilse Lozoya has taught 76,254 students and received a 4.5 average review out of 3,762 reviews. Depending on the information available, Ilse Lozoya is a TRUSTED instructor.
Ilse Lozoya is a pianist and educator who has been creating online courses about music and education on Udemy since 2016. She is deeply involved on creating online content with other artists and course developers as a co – instructor.
Her courses are basically focused on:
– Music Theory
– Ear Training
There are more than 46,000 students from 160 countries enrolled in more than 74 courses.
Ilse Lozoya has been a piano teacher for the last 22 years, her experience teaching young kids includes the Yamaha Program and now she is a Certified Suzuki Piano Teacher
For the last 10 years she has been a higher education teacher in local music universities. Her academic degrees include:
Music Bachelor´s Degree by Universidad de Guadalajara (UDG)
Master´s Degree in Education by Universidad Tecnológica de México (UNITEC)
University Teaching 101 by Johns Hopkins University through Coursera
Liderazgo en gestión educativa estratégica a tráves del uso de la tecnología by Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM)
Foundations of Teaching for Learning Specialization Program by Commonwealth Education Trust
Virtual Teacher Program Specialization by UCI Extension Continuing Education
Currently besides her daily academic activities as a private piano teacher, she is developing virtual piano courses in order to reach people who don´t have the opportunity to take regular piano lessons, she has a blog and she is preparing an E-book