The Champion’s Guide to the high-level Photoshop skills you need to slay any project and impress your clients.
In this course you will learn how to use illustrations, photos, composite modes and text to create dynamic graphic art that you can apply to and reproduce on anything from t-shirts and logos to book covers and posters. I will cover detailed design topics such as layer styles, filters, mood, lighting, color space and more. In addition I will share valuable insights on the process I use to work with my clients to produce graphics that exceed their expectations.
What are the requirements?
- You will need Photoshop
- You will need to be familiar with the basic interface and controls in Photoshop
- Drawing/ Art expereince is a Plus
What am I going to get from this course?
- You will be able to make cutting edge and dynamic designs for any project.
- You will know how to create and display a variety of graphic designs with the correct format
- You will know how to present your design work to clients
- You will know how to work alongside your clients to achieve the best results
- You will be able to design super sweet movie posters
What is the target audience?
- This course is for people that have mastered the basics of Photoshop and are ready to get to the advanced design techniques and secrets.
- This course is for people looking to level up their Photoshop skills.