PCB Design and electronics circuit are basements for all type of electronics products. PCBs are derived from the analog and digital circuits which are prepared according to the application required. Printed circuit boards are the main pillars of the Electronics world. Every Electronics products has PCB inside it, from consumer gadgets like computers, smart phones and gaming consoles to industry and even high-tech products.
· Diploma in Electrical or Electronics & Communication.
· BE/BTech. in Electrical or Electronics & Communication.
· BSc/MSc in Electronics & Communication.
· ME/MTech. (E&CE) in Communication.
PCB Design Course Content is given below in brief:
· Basic Electronics theory.
· Basics of Circuit designing.
· Schematic design preparation.
· Schematic part editing and creation.
· Net list and Net class creation.
· Bill Of Material generation (BOM).
· Electrical Rule Checking.
· Through hole footprint creation.
· Surface Mount Device footprint creation.
· BGA/PGA footprint creation.
· Board size and shape creation.
· Component placements.
· PCB Routing: Multi-Layer routing.
· Plane creation.
· Design rule checking.
· Gerber generation.
Skills you gain after the course completion:
· Basic Electronics and Electronic components expertise.
· Circuit Designing (Power management circuit designing)
· Circuit Simulation for best understanding of the subject.
· Tools/Software Expertise.
· Basic design module practice up to 2-Layers.
· Advanced design module practice up to 6-Layers.
· Design expertise:
o Assignments consists single and double sided PCB.
o Assignments consists 2-Layers to 6-Layers design.
· Library Module:
o Symbol and Footprint design for all types of packages.
· High speed placements & routing techniques.
· Design for Manufacturing, Testing and Fabrication expertise.
· Gerber generation and editing.
Benefits of choosing PCB Design Course:
· Strong hold in basic electronics.
· Circuit Design capability.
· Circuit analysis & ERC.
· Components knowledge.
· Power Supply designing.
· Power Integrity Analysis.
· Multiple PCB-CAD tool expertise.
· Expert in library creation.
· Multi-layer PCB designing.
· Signal Integrity Analysis.
· High speed PCB designing.
· Gerber creation & editing