Are you interested in a career within in the world of Organizational Behaviour, HR and Leadership?
You have come to the right place! Learn the principles of Organizational Behaviour, HR and Leadership here.
Throughout this course you will be introduced to the fundamentals of corporate behaviour, human resource management and leadership viewed from the perspective of the business manager. We will study five main areas:
1. An introduction to Organizational Behavior, HRM and Leadership – Oraganizational Behaviour, Leadership and Human Resource Management.
2. Motivating Individuals – Theories of Motivation, Motivation and Remuneration, Motivating Millennials and Post-Millennials, Herzbergs Two-Factor Theory and Career Anchors.
3. Performance Management – Learn Performance Management, The PM Cycle, Approaches to Performance Management, Dealing with Poor Performance, Managing Stars and Why PM Fails.
4. Leadership Approaches – Leadership Roles Management vs. Leadership, Approaches to Leadership, The Lewin Leadership Roles, The Black-Mounton Managerial Grid, Path-Goal Theory, The Flamholtz and Randle Leadership Style Matrix, Six Emotional Leadership Styles, Transformational and Transactional Leadership, Situational Leadership, Charismatic Leadership and Servant Leadership.
5. Managing Change and Crisis – Integration: Managing Change and Crisis, The McKinsey 7S Model, Employee-Focused Change, The Deming Cycle, Revolutionary Change and Disruption, Employee-Focused Change, Foundations for a Successful Change and Crisis Management, Steps in Managing a Crisis.
Each of these segments includes practical cases and quizzes aiming to strength your knowledge.
Follow along as we provide you with the skills to effectively evaluate, manage, and design the knowledge and functions to contribute to a firm’s future organizational behaviour, human resources and leadership direction through applying modern thought.
Why wait? Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity!