This course consists of:
– 4 tests of 150 questions each, simulating 4 real exams
– Explanations of each question and its correct answer.
– English language
– The tests include questions from both preparation tests and the latest certification exams.
This course has been designed with the purpose of helping students to practice the exam tests, which is essential to be prepared to understand and answer the exam questions.
The CISM exam contains 150 questions (4 hours of time) and covers 4 areas of information security management, each of which is defined and detailed by task and knowledge statements and are applicable across most corporate verticals:
– Information Security Governance (24%): establish and/or maintain an information security governance framework and supporting processes to ensure that the information security strategy is aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives.
– Information Risk Management and Compliance (30%): Manage information risk to an acceptable level based on risk appetite to meet the organization’s goals and objectives.
– Information Security Program Development and Management (27%): Develop and maintain an information security program that identifies, manages and protects the organization’s assets while aligning with the information security strategy and business objectives, thereby supporting an effective security posture.
– Information Security Incident Management (19%): Plan, establish and manage the ability to detect, investigate, respond to and recover from information security incidents to minimize business impact.
CISM means personal and professional career growth and advancement. With this certification you will have a Certified Information Security Manager qualification, one of the most prestigious IT certifications.
Disclosure: when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
NEW! 4 CISM Test Exam 2021 ENGLISH (ISACA)
4 x 150 Exam practice tests: 600 questions - CISM (ISACA) - 4 domains questions
Created by Tomas R. Garcia
Top CISM courses:
CourseMarks Score® helps students to find the best classes. We aggregate 18 factors, including freshness, student feedback and content diversity.
Course content can become outdated quite quickly. After analysing 71,530 courses, we found that the highest rated courses are updated every year. If a course has not been updated for more than 2 years, you should carefully evaluate the course before enrolling.
New courses are hard to evaluate because there are no or just a few student ratings, but Student Feedback Score helps you find great courses even with fewer reviews.
The top online course contains a detailed description of the course, what you will learn and also a detailed description about the instructor.
Tests, exercises, articles and other resources help students to better understand and deepen their understanding of the topic.
This course contains:
Table of contents
This course consists of:
You will learn
This course is for
• IT Manager
• IT Security Officers
• IT Auditors
• Cyber Specialists