Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) is the standard markup language for documents designed to be displayed in a web browser. … HTML provides a means to create structured documents by denoting structural semantics for text such as headings, paragraphs, lists, links, quotes, and other items.
HTML and CSS are the two most important languages for a new web developer to learn. They are also the easiest. If you’ve always wanted to build webpages, but were intimidated by the code, this course will help you learn your first two languages quickly and easily.
This course will exactly teach you all these New Skills to become a good Web Developer.
So here is exactly what we cover in this training:
• Complete scratch to a fully functional and optimized website.
• Simple-to-use web design guidelines and tips to make your website stand out from the crowd.
• How to get and use images, fonts, and icons to make your website shine — all for free.
• Responsive web design: learn how to create websites that work beautifully on all screen sizes.
• Earning Money by Selling Website that we created.
• Downloading All Free and Important Softwares.
• Modifying a Website without Building one.
If you plan on becoming a web programmer or a web designer yourself, HTML and CSS are the first two languages you’ll need to succeed. In fact, HTML is required for anyone that wants to get into web development from any angle. Learning it simultaneously with CSS allows you to hit the ground running with page design.