This course gives you a well detailed, clear use of Microsoft Word unique features to help you come up with the best professional-looking documents and designs, making the most of this incredible application software.
Below is the table of content that this course covers:
Microsoft Word Table of Content:
– Steps to open Microsoft word.
– Microsoft word user interface.
– Line spacing.
– Basic keys on the keyboard & their functions
– Types of cases and how to switch cases in Microsoft Word
– Different ways to highlight
– Shortcuts in Microsoft word
– Bullets and numbering
– Steps to add page numbers
– Steps to add watermark to a page
– Steps to hide or view ruler
– Page borders and steps to add
– Steps to insert table
– Steps to merge cells
– Steps to change cell direction
– Steps to password a document
– Shapes and steps to insert a shape
– Formatting shapes
– Types of paper orientation:
– Steps to change paper orientation
– Header & Footers
– Superscript & subscript
– Steps to add footer
– Text boxes and How to Use Text Boxes in Microsoft Word
– Formatting Text boxes to Make Designs
– How to make notes/comments in a document.
Resources will be available in the course to help you learn better.
There are also exercises to give you a hands-on practical experience while learning.