THIS course will take your Excel skills to the next level!
So, you have an understanding of the basics, but would you like to use Excel like the professionals? If so, read on…
For students who have already completed Level 1 in this series, or already have a good basic understanding of Excel, what you will learn in this course will supercharge your skills… and your career.
So, What’s inside?
- Over 70 bite-sized lectures
- 6 hours of quality content
- All the source files for each project
- Access to me (in case you have any questions)!
You will learn powerful and little known techniques to enable you to build your own powerful spreadsheet solutions. We will do this by creating multiple projects together, step-by-step, and in depth to guarantee your understanding. Each projects builds on the last, so your skills develop cumulatively.
You will learn how to combine multiple functions in a simple way to create powerful solutions that most users believe can’t be done in Excel!
Each project in the course is designed to introduce a range of concepts that showcase the true power of Excel, and show you what is really possible.
In project one:
- The fastest way to create powerful dynamic templates (by cheating!)
- Custom formatting
- Manipulating calculations with time and dates
- Conditional formatting
- Simple and nested logical testing
- Building complex and dynamic text strings
- ActiveX controls (and how to customize them)
In project two:
- Building a fully functional complex relational database
- A Masterclass in Vlookups (WAY beyond the basics here!)
- Importing data from multiple sources
- Controlling user entry
In project three:
- Creating named ranges (and why you would want to)
- Building dynamic named ranges
- Getting Excel to create them for you!
- A powerful trick very few users know about!
In project four:
- Hyperlinking (so it ALWAYS works!)
- Creating Macros, and using them to automate your work!
- Executing Macros from buttons
- Dropdown lists
- Building dynamic formulas using Excel’s Indirect function
Projects 5 and 6 coming soon!
This isn’t just a course with a bunch of formulas, it’s hands on guide through real life projects. You will learn how to build complex solutions using the very same methods I use.
Become the Excel guru I know you can be, with the help of this course!
Enrol now, and I’ll see you in the course!