About This Course
Do you find it hard to manage stress? Do you often feel anxious? Do you sometimes feel as if your smartphone is becoming your best friend?
Though we are not always aware, technology – and particularly smartphone usage – can considerably impact our stress levels. Research shows that the more we use our smartphones, the more our stress levels rise, so this course has been specifically designed for anyone looking to regulate stress, find balance and increase their joy.
What Will You Learn On This Course?
Through a series of short video lectures and exercises, you’ll learn:
– The basics of how and why digital notification can create stress
– The impact social media and technology has on our mind and stress levels – How to identify your stressors
– How to set healthy tech boundaries
– How to clear your inbox and declutter your online life
– The importance of a ‘digital detox’ and how you can do it with ease
– The best ways to recharge your body and mind, properly
– How to find balance, choose joy and gratitude in your daily life
Who Is This Course For?
This course is specially created for anyone looking to regulate stress, find work-life balance and increase their emotional wellbeing.
Are you ready to feel joy every day no matter what kind of day you have had? To live life more consciously and know you can manage your daily stressors easily. Let’s get started!
Cara de Lange is a wellbeing consultant, an international burnout expert, speaker and founder and author of Softer Success, empowering some of the world’s leading organisations and their employees to proactively prevent burnout. Cara’s powerful programme ‘Prevent Burnout, Find Balance’ enables individual clients and corporate teams to create a more harmonious, peaceful and productive life.
Cara is a sought-after keynote speaker on the subject of burnout and has been invited to speak at organisations such as Google, Box and European Women in Tech. Her book Softer Success: Prevent Burnout, Find Balance and Re-Define Your Success, published in 2019, is available via Amazon, Waterstones and Barnes & Noble.