Did You Know? Kubernetes DevOps engineers make a range in the United States of $140,000 to $265,000 annually. Kubernetes is one of the hottest skills in 2020. – Glassdoor
This Kubernetes Fundamentals course is aimed at providing you with the fundamental knowledge of the Kubernetes or K8s architecture along with hands-on practical labs to strengthen your knowledge of the Kubernetes core concepts.
Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications. It was originally designed by Google and is now maintained by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation.
Kubernetes is at the cutting-edge of application deployment. The best way to kick-start your DevOps career is by learning how to effectively deploy Kubernetes.
The following topics are covered.
· Kubernetes history – where it came from
· Kubernetes – Business Benefits
· Kubernetes Architecture – Masters, Nodes, Pods, Services & Deployments
· Understand the desired state and declarative model
· Installing Kubernetes on Minikube, GCP, AWS
· Working with Pods. Deploying your first pod.
· Kubernetes Services
· Kubernetes Ingress and Egress
· Kubernetes deployments. Creating your first deployment
· Career Demand and Salaries
. Kubernetes Certifications
What can you expect from the Kubernetes Fundamentals Course?
· Full downloadable content
· Kubernetes Demos
· Whiteboard Discussions
· Practice Questions
· Exercises to follow along
Who would be the target audience?
This course is for absolute Kubernetes beginners.
This course is a beginners course and meant to be a 101 course. This course is the prerequirement for the TechCommanders Kubernetes Engine Course and the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exam prep course.