Thiscourse was last updated on 11/10/16
Jointhe course and begin designing pixel art games and animation today!
Doyou want to learn how to create pixel art and animations? Or maybeyou’re on a quest to start making money as a game graphic designer?In any case you’ve come to the right place.
TheLearn Professional Pixel Art & Animation for Games course willshow you how to create high quality stylized pixel art and animationthat will stand up as professional work. The techniques taught inthis course can be translated into just about any asset creation forgames. This course will enhance or give you skills in the world ofdigital art creation – or your money back!
Thecourse is your track to building amazing attractive pixel art games!Whether for your own games or for other peoples projects.
Thiscourse will take you from having little knowledge in Photoshop tocreating professional pixel characters, animations, backgrounds, andmaps in as little as 1 week.
Sowhat else is in it for you?
You’llcreate five different projects in this course that will take you frombeginner to expert!
You’llgain instant access to all six sections of the course. You’ll alsogain access to all of my Photoshop files and sprite sheets that Icreate though out the course for you to use how ever you like. Theseassets can be used in your own games or just to study and trace over.
Thecourse is setup to quickly take you through step by step, the processof creating pixel art and animating it in Photoshop. It will equipyou with the knowledge to create stunning designs and animations forpixel games!
Don’tbelieve me? I offer you a full money back guarantee within the first30 days of purchasing the course.
Here’swhat you get with the course:
You’llget access to the six sections of the course that will show you howto design, create, and animate pixel art from the ground up. Thecourse is supported with over 4.5 hours of clear content that I walkyou through each step of the way.
Allat your fingers tips instantly.
• The course starts with the basics. For those of you that have never used Photoshop I’ll walk you through the basic tools we’ll be using and show you how to set up the program for pixel art creation.
• Next you’ll learn the basics of pixel art, shape, value, and color.
• Once you’ve learned the basics of pixel art you will build your first two pixel art assets. A wooden crate and a red ruby that you will then animate to rotate and sparkle.
• At this point you’ll be ready to design your first pixel art character and animate them. You’ll animate three animation cycles. The hover cycle, run cycle, and jump cycle.
• Next you’ll design and build a background for your character. The background will have multiple levels and also some animated water falls.
• Lastly you will learn how to build a game map with reusable sprite tiles and assets. These tiles and assets can be used to create an map you want.
Overthe 6 chapters you will learn:
• Photoshop basics
• The pixel art design process
• Value and color theory
• how to build game props from scratch and animate them
• Sprite sheet creation
• Pixel character design
• Animation Cycles
• Background design, creation, and animation
• Game map design and creation
Whatelse will you get?
-Personal contact with me, the course tutor
-Lifetime access to course materials
-Understanding of how professional pixel artwork is designed, created,and organized layer by layer to create a master piece
-All project files created for the course
Thisall comes under one convenient easy to use platform. Plus you willget fast, friendly, responsive support on the Udemy Q&A sectionof the course or direct message.
Iwill be here for you every step of the way!
Sowhat are you waiting for? Sign up now to startbuilding your pixel world!
Disclosure: when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Learn Professional Pixel Art & Animation for Games
Become an exquisite pixel artist and animator.
Top Animation courses:
CourseMarks Score® helps students to find the best classes. We aggregate 18 factors, including freshness, student feedback and content diversity.
Course content can become outdated quite quickly. After analysing 71,530 courses, we found that the highest rated courses are updated every year. If a course has not been updated for more than 2 years, you should carefully evaluate the course before enrolling.
New courses are hard to evaluate because there are no or just a few student ratings, but Student Feedback Score helps you find great courses even with fewer reviews.
The top online course contains a detailed description of the course, what you will learn and also a detailed description about the instructor.
Tests, exercises, articles and other resources help students to better understand and deepen their understanding of the topic.
This course contains:
Table of contents
Thiscourse was last updated on 11/10/16
You will learn
✓ Animate your art for games
✓ Understand shape, color, and value in pixel art
• Computer and mouse
This course is for
• Students ready to put in a couple of hours learning how to do this
• Students willing to take action and start creating pixel art
• Students wanting to add a new skill to their tool belt