Basic Course Description
MATLAB (matrix laboratory) is one of the fundamental and leading programming language and is a must learn skill for anyone who want to develop a career in engineering, science or related fields. Excellent MATLAB programming skills is therefore a crucial factor in making or breaking your career.
This course is designed from a perspective of a student who want to upskill his basic MATLAB programming skills. The course will teach you the skills of how to attack and solve problems using matlab the correct way. While solving the problems, you will have a chance of learning how to make effective use of some of the programming constructs such as loops, conditional statements, breaks, nested loops, the colon operator and many others important programming concepts.
The course is for all levels and assumes no prior expectations in terms of programming. We cover all the aspects and anything we assume is present in the supplementary section of the course. Here is a brief introduction to the topics we cover inside the course:
Part 1 – Welcome to the Course
In this section we spend some time talking about the topics you’ll learn, the approach of learning used in the course, essential details about Python to get you started. This will give you an idea of what to expect from the course.
Part 2 – Basic Programming and Problem Solving
This section covers some fundamental level problems and conditional statements. The main objective in this section is to introduce our problem solving strategy which you can use to attack and solve any unseen problem. the section contains four problems and their solutions.
Part 3 – Programming with Loops
This section centers around the looping programming construct and its effective usage. There are many interesting problems and while solving out these problems, we try to learn how to effective use the looping construct in an effective and efficient way. By the end of this setion, you will feel confident about using the loops and other similar programming constructs.
Part 4 – Programming with MATLAB indexing
This section covers the colon operator and its effective usage for solving out problems. The colon operator is one of the power ways which when used efficiently will lead to more compact and more effective code. We look at several problems in this section to master the usage of the colon operator.
· Th course will evolve, and we will continue adding new materials as new lessons and useful insights come along.
· You will get lifetime access to the material so you can always come back and refresh you skills.
· You can ask questions and get help for lifetime.
· You are ensure to get quality stuff from one of an experienced instructor who had already many online courses on DATA SCIENCE with over 21,000 students on different learning plateforms.
I can’t wait to see you in the course and start learning.
See you in the course.
Disclosure: when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Learn MATLAB Programming Skills While Solving Problems
Polish your MATLAB coding and logic development skills while solving interseting problems
Table of contents
Basic Course Description
You will learn
✓ Gain the skill of logic development to solve unseen problems using MATLAB
• The installation of MATLAB software on your machine is a must for this course so that you are able to run the commands and scripts that we cover during the course. If you do not have the MATLAB software installed than you may consider the following options
• 1. You may download a free trail copy of the software from the MATHWORK website. This is for limited time use
• 2. If you are student or employee, you may contact your School or employer for a free copy. Many universities offer a free student version of the software
• 3. You may consider downloading the Octave which is a free and has nearly identical functionality as that of MATLAB. (I would not recommend this option since you may not be able to have access to all the functions that we cover in this course)
• 4. If none of the above works for you, then you may purchase the student version directly from Mathworks website which is significantly lower in cost compare to its full version
This course is for
• Anyone wanting to advance their skills of real world problem solving with MATLAB based scientific computing
The focus in these courses is to explain different aspects of MATLAB and how to use them effectively in routine daily life activities. In my courses, you will find topics such as MATLAB programming, designing gui’s, data analysis and visualization.
Machine learning techinques using MATLAB is one of my favourate topic. During my research career i explore the use of MATLAB in implementing machine learning techniques such as bioinformatics, text summarization, text categorization, email filtering, malware analysis, recommender systems and medical decision making.