With the publication of the Free LabVIEW 2020 Community Version for non-commercial and academic studies, studies on applications with educational content and academic projects have increased.
Python, on the other hand, is a software language whose popularity is rapidly increasing due to its usage area.
LabVIEW introduces the Python Node, which provides native capability to intuitively call a Python script from a LabVIEW Block Diagram. It uses LabVIEW primitives, providing a way to interoperate between the languages with low latency.
You know the Python programming language well, but if you have difficulties in architectural development and designing GUI applications, This course is an opportunity for you. Through this course, you can integrate the LabVIEW and Python languages and create a powerful applications by combining the great power they both have in their field.
Why integration of Python and LabVIEW?
– If you want to quickly interface for functions you write in Python, this course is for you!
– By taking advantage of the data collection, analysis, testing, measurement and control power of the LabVIEW platform, you can add a different perspective to the Python code you write, and make very different and professional applications.
– You can explore different design templates, framework and OOP architectures in LabVIEW environment and make applications with more effective interfaces.
– It is also possible to realize different projects by using this magnificent duo for your academic studies, thesis and projects!
So we can say Future Real Power = LabVIEW + Python. If you are ready, I think we can start now.
What will you learn in this course?
– Integration of LabVIEW and Python
– Python Fundamental Programming
– LabVIEW Fundamental Programming
For more detailed information, you can watch the course introduction video and introduction preview videos.
See you in the course.